Dialogue

Dialogue
Najla  : Hi! you are Ghina, right? Long time no see!
Ghina : Eh! Najla? Is that you? My friend from junior high school?
Najla  : Yes!x It's me! Where have you been?
Ghina : I move to London and I didn't tell you. Sorry!
Najla  : Waw! Amazing! Why do you move there?
Ghina : Actually I've got a scholarship from the government to school there.
Najla  : Oh.. I see. Congratulations on your scholarship! So what are you doing here?
Ghina : I meet my friends who got the same scholarship from the government to discuss the next scholarship program. How about you? What are you doing here?
Najla  : Let me tell you, I'm one of the delegations from Jawa Barat who will join the English Debate Competition.
Ghina : Seriously? you must be a great debater! Congratulations! I hope you win the competition!
Najla  : I hope so too! Thank you! by the way, is there any difference between London and Indonesia?
Ghina : Of course! Such as there is no public traffic in London, but I still love and miss Indonesia very much, especially the food and the people!
Najla  : It must be a wonderful experience to study there, right? Take me there one day, please! I promise I will give you nasi padang?
Ghina : If you give me a container full of nasi padang, I will take you there!
(Phone Ringing)
Najla  : Ghina, I'm sorry I have to go now! my teacher call me!
Ghina : Sure, good luck with your debating competition. See you very soon! We have to drink coffee together one day!
Najla  : Okay see you! I'll keep your promise.
Ghina : Goodbye! Good luck!
Najla  : Goodbye!

Comments

Popular Posts