Ola! It's me, Ghina!

Ola! It's me, Ghina!

Hai! My name is Ghina Athoya Thifal, but you can call me Ghina. I was born in Bandung, 1 November 2003. I have a small and not so tall body. Many people talk about my body. They say I'm too skinny and some people say that I'm malnutrition. Maybe people say that as a joke, but sometimes it's hurt. But now I try to not care about what people say. I'm very grateful for my body. Beside this skinny and not so tall body, I think I have really beautiful eyes and beautiful lips. Don't agree with me? fight me! Just kidding:) There are so many things that I love, such as dance, music, book, and food. Sometimes when I feel bored or stress, I will dance as much as I want and listen to music. 
I think I'm a friendly person, really nice to a stranger, but it's hard for me to build a conversation. I can be a quiet person with new people but can be so noisy with someone that I fell suitable for me.

I live in a small happy family. There are my father, mother and my older brother. Sometimes I and my older brother had an argument conflict, but I still love him. He is such an ignorant person, but I know, in the deep inside of his heart, he really cares about me. Okay, stop talking about my brother. My father is a busy person. He has so many things to do in his office. He is a really hard workman. My mother is a housewife. She can be the best place to tell a story. Every time I fell anxious or need a suggestion, She always there, listening to all my worries. I really love my family. So far I have many supportive friends and they are really nice to me. I hope in this new environment I can survive until the end and receive my big goals. Do you want to know me more? just follow me on Instagram @ghinaaty or meet me at X Science 7. Thank You!

Comments

Popular Posts